10 Grams of brine shrimp eggs
These eggs are premium quality, sourced from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, America.
Includes a Free Pipette and Test Tube
Our Premium Brine Shrimp Eggs are packed in an Aluminium foil heat sealedPackets with a zip lock closure to reseal the pack after opening.
We DO NOT use cheap plastic zip lock food bags for the eggs.
Our eggs are packed in a FOIL ZIP LOCK HEAT SEALED BAG ,we also include in with the eggs;
- Oxygen inhibitor to remove oxygen from the eggs
- Silica gel to absorb moisture
This is to ensure the eggs reach you in the best possible condition and will remain this way providing the pack is kept in a cool place and closed properly after each use.
They must be Kept DRY we suggest close the zip lock on the bag then store them in a plastic clip lock container in the refrigerator.
A brine shrimp hatching and growing manual is provided with the brine shrimp together with a pipette, test tube and measuring spoon.
We are located in Sydney and provide Free Post
Perfect for beginners and fish keepers who have never experienced live food or brine shrimp.
Brine shrimp are a nutritious and easy to raise food for tropical and marine life.
A first food for fry (baby fish) and used as feed for adult fish for their nutritional value .
About Brine Shrimp
- Brine shrimp are a nutritious and easy to raise food for tropical fish, marine fish, corals and marine life.
- Newly hatched brine shrimp are excellent for fry (baby fish).
- Brine shrimp are also good for picky eaters who only take live food
- Brine shrimp are perfect