100g Foil Zip Lock decapsulated brine shrimp eggs AQUABUY100 grams DECAPSULATED BRINE SHRIMP EGGS
100grams foil heat sealed packets with measuring spoon
These eggs are food only THEY DO NOT HATCHSuitable for fish, reptiles and insects
- Packed in Foil heat sealed packets to protect the quality of the eggs.
- Pure high quality decapsulated eggs as used by Leading fish and insect breeders.
Decapsulated brine shrimp (artemia) offer the following advantages
compared to the non-decapsulated eggs:
- Cyst shells are not introduced to the fish as they are chemically removed.
- The shells often become lodged in the fish’s digestive track and result in higher mortality rates.
- Decapsulated brine shrimp have a higher energy content because they use little or no energy as the shell has already been removed.
- Due to the hypochlorite solution, the eggs becomes thoroughly disinfected, therefore reducing the bacteria introduced in the water and the fish.
- Non-hatching decapsulated brine shrimp is a ready-to-use, energy-rich food source.
- The embryo of non-hatching decapsulation has a smaller particle size (200-250 µm) which are more suitable for smaller fish than freshly hatched brine shrimp (400-450 µm).
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Analysis
Essential fatty acids(mg/g-dry wight) 4.2EPA(20:5n-3) 0.1DHA(22:6n-3)
We are located in Sydney and provide free shipping worldwide
via Australia Post.
We have shipped to; America, United Kingdom, Ireland,
Canada, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand,
South Africa, Philippines and many more.
Brine shrimp is a genus of aquatic crustaceans with the
scientific name of "Artemia" and the common name of Sea-monkeys
All prices are in Australian dollars - AU$
Convert to your Currency here: www.xe.com
International buyers – please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the
item price or postage cost.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine
what these additional costs will be as well as import restrictions and
quarantine regulations prior to bidding or buying we cannot be held responsible
for orders not delivered or confiscated by government or postal regulations.
We Ship all International order within 24 hours (except
weekends) by Australia Post Air Mail.
All items are posted by regular Air Mail and can take any
were up to three weeks to arrive.
Fanstorm in an authorised reseller of Aquabuy Products who are Australian licenced importers of Artimia DAFF Permit No.IP14003440