When paying via direct deposit there are a few methods in which this can be done, these are:
- Internet banking
- Phone banking
- In person at the bank
- Paying via Internet or Phone banking -
Internet &phone payments can only be made if this feature has been enable by your banking institution.
If you are unsure of how to pay by either internet or phone, please contact your bank and they will be able to step you through their processes.
Most bank institutions contact numbers can be found on the back of your EFTPOS or credit card.
- Paying in person at the bank -
(1) Print out a copy of your order and our banking details
(2) Go to a bank (it does not have to be your bank)
(3) If you are not sure of the process, ask for help at the Information counter
(4) Fill out a deposit form using our bank details as the account to deposit the funds into
(6) Make sure you put your order number on the deposit slip as a reference so we can trace your payment when it arrives in our account.
(7) Take the deposit slip and the funds to a teller who will process the deposit and give you a receipt.
(8) We will see the payment arrive into our account and will finalise the processing of your order.
- Our Bank Details -
Account Name: Techbuy Pty Ltd
BSB Number: 062-000
Account No.: Please call for details
Please use your Order number as your reference number on your direct deposit.
This will help to process your order.
Swift Code : CTBAAU2S
The Swift code is only required for International Orders.